Invitation to tender for replacement toilet block timber structures.
Parwich Parish Council owns a small outdoor toilet block located at the entrance to Parsons Croft carpark from Creamery Lane.
Post code DE6 1QB.
The timber structures of this block have deteriorated and require replacement.
Work to include.
- Removal and disposal of existing timber structures.
- Manufacture of replacements.
- Installation of replacements, reusing or replacing fittings as appropriate.
All measurements approximate for quotation to be confirmed before manufacture.
Two ledge and brace doors plus frames.
- Gents 106 x 102 cm
- Ladies. 92 x 188 cm
- Non opening.
- Glazed with obscure double glazed panel.
- Gents 61 x 91 cm
- Ladies. 59 x 61 cm
- Opening polycarbonate window. (one)
- Internal pinboard.
- 58 x 98 cm (or similar if using standard size)
- All constructed in hardwood.
- Treated with preservative.
- Painted. Semi gloss exterior Valtti or similar guaranteed paint (#363c3c to match Farrow and Ball 93 Studio Green)
Please feel free to suggest alternatives if you feel they may be more approriate.
If you are able to quote for this work please do so by completing this form.
You will receive an automatic acknowledgement that the tender has been submitted. Once your response has been noted by the Clerk a copy of your entries will be e-mailed back to you with any further questions.
The tender may be closed at any time that sufficient responses have been received. Quotations will be evaluated by mid July. The choice of contractor should be confirmed at a Parish Council Meeting on the 20th of July. Should you be successful you will be asked to confirm the details from the form below in writing. If you are unsuccessful you will be notified.
The pictures below illustrate the existing structures.