Parwich Parish Council

Serving the people in the Parish of Parwich

Parwich Memorial Hall

Clerk RFO: Mr Andrew Martin
Fernlea, , Parwich, Ashbourne
Derbyshire DE6 1QJ

Tel: 01335 216238

Gates and Fences tender


Invitation to tender for gates and fencing work.

A tender for various works on land owned or managed by Parwich Parish Council.

There are three tasks. See picture below for location.

1. Clearance of the bank and borders facing onto the tennis courts on their south east, north east, and north west of boundaries.

  • Approx 110 meters
  • Cut back / remove vegetation growing from bank to leave strimable surface suitable for wildflower seeding.
  • Remove all debris from site.
  • This task to be completed after creation of the land drain along part pf the north west boundary of the tennis courts. (see separate tender)

2. Replacement fencing and new gate between Parsons Croft car park and playing field.

  • Approx 20m (14m + 6m) of post and rail fencing to replace existing.
  • 12 foot wooden gate with posts as required at location of existing gap in fence.
  • Remove all debris from site.

3. New gate on to Nethergreen South.

  • 14 foot wooden gate
  • Fit to existing metal posts.


A site visit is recommended. If you would like someone to meet you on site please contact the Clerk by e-mail at the following address

If you are able to quote for this work please do so by completing the form below. You will receive an automatic acknowledgement that the tender has been submitted. Once your response has been noted by the Clerk a copy of your entries will be e-mailed back to you with any further questions.

The tender may be closed at any time that sufficient responses have been received. If sufficient quotations are received the choice of contractor could be confirmed at a Parish Council Meeting on the 18th November. If not a choice will be made at the next meeting on the 20th of January. Should you be successful you will be asked to confirm the details from the form below in writing. If you are unsuccessful you will be notified.

If you have any further questions please contact the Clerk.