Council Land & Property
Parwich Parish Council own four buildings:
- Parwich Memorial Hall, Main Street
- The Pump Shed/Bus Shelter, Main Street
- The Pavilion, Parson's Croft
- The Toilets, Creamery Lane
- Parson's Croft - includes the Recreation Field and the Hard Play Area with a floodlit tennis courts/multi-games all weather area.
- Nethergreen - football pitch
- Children's Play Area & Green
- The Green
Some of the buildings and grounds are available for bookings.
Children's Play Area
Much of the designated green land or Greens within Parwich is "unowned" and as such is the responsibility of the Parish Council, including Nethergreen, part of which is used as a recreational field.
The Parish Council also own various fields within the Parish which are let out to tenants.
The Parish Council is currently in the process of selling a small piece of land, Pump Hill, in the centre of the village.